I am a self taught person with a high sense of responsibility that is looking for learning opportunities as part of a software development team. I want to learn everything you can teach me so do not hesitate on giving me an opportunity.
Bachelor’s of Science, Mechatronics Engineering
The Center for Technical and Higher Education (CETYS University) Tijuana Mexico, Summer 2016
- Ionic Framework
- Slim Framework
- Swift 4
- Google Apps Script
- Ruby On Rails
- Raspberry Pi
Relevant Work Experience
Software Developer at Southwest Manufacturing Services
August 2017 - Ongoing, Tijuana MX
By proposing and implementing new web and mobile applications we have the opportunity to positively impact day to day processes of our manufacturing plant. This included web solutions, iOS & macOS apps. Backend done on Ruby on Rails.
Sr. Developer Analyst at Hubbell Lighting
July 2016 - August 2017, Tijuana MX
After a few months of good results a software development department was created to meet the needs of the company. More projects arrived and our most successful ones were exported to all our US and MX facilities.
Information Systems Analyst at Hubbell Lighting
September 2015 - July 2016, Tijuana MX
I was in charge of several projects where I had the opportunity to apply my knowledge in software development and mechanical engineering. Some examples were iOS and android apps, internal websites and some assembly automation projects.
Quality Project Coordinator / Intern at Hubbell Lighting
April 2015 - September 2015, Tijuana MX
I coordinated the development of a custom tracking software for our lighting products. This included server side setup, REST api creation and a client developed with web technologies but capable to control I/O components.
Drafter / Intern at Hubbell Lighting
February 2014 - March 2015, Tijuana MX
I developed and provided support by creating and updating 2D & 3D technical CAD drawings using Solid Edge, SolidWorks and AutoCad.
- Winner - WWDC18 Scholarship (April 2018, Apple Inc.)
- Winner - WWDC17 Scholarship (April 2017, Apple Inc.)
- Winner - Autodesk App Store Forge Hackathon 2016 (November 2016, Autodesk)
- Judges Favourite - Proximity Hackathon (August 2016, Proximi.io & Ionic)
- 6th Place - Angular Attack (May 2016, Angular Attack)
- 3rd Place - Drone Challenge (April 2016, Torneo Nacional de Robótica UTT 2016)
- 1st Place - Angular Cardboard Hackathon (February 2016, Google, Ionic & Ng-Conf 2016)
- 3rd Place - 1st National Competition of Educational Satellites (October 2015, UABC)
- Winner - Summer Intern Summit Tijuana (August 2015, Hubbell Lighting)
Professional level in English and fluent in spanish.